This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox

Firefox 2
Google

Notice:

I will be away for the holidays for the rest of the week, so I won't have the chance to update my site. The news reel on the sidebar, however, is automatically updated real-time. CTRL-F5 to clear cache and show updated news.

I will be back on Monday next week.

Please keep supporting Twisted Hoops

Thursday, April 5, 2007

Comments, Suggestions?

I dreamt of becoming a basketball player. I imagined myself dunking over Bonel Balingit, outshooting Elmer Cabahug and outsprinting Mark Anthony Tallo until they all retired from active competition waiting for me (or so I thought). I was on pace of becoming the next hot basketball prospect from the South (hey, everybody can dream!) until a ho-hum performance in a relatively small barangay tourney convinced me that I just do not the talent to compete at a high level.

Basketball is not for everybody, not even for tall people which I am not. Basketball is all about attitude, perseverance, talent, guts, determination and luck. You need to have that X-factor to be able to make it, as the saying goes, “Many are called but few are chosen” In basketball parlance that means those who can - makes it into the big leagues, those who cannot – dabbles into, well, hoop blogging.

For questions and suggestions, please email me.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Probably the best for PBA. Kindly include Bethune 'Siot' Tanquincen in San Miguel's coaching staff. He is San Miguel's head coach this conference. If it were up to me I'd rather he be San Miguel's coach permanently. Let Chot Reyes concentrate more on the national team.

Anonymous said...

bakit walang profile si LA Tenorio of SMB?

PBA Addict said...

sori dude. I'm still finalizing all player profiles at the moment. I'll be preparing a season preview for all teams before Sunday. watch out for it!

PBA Addict said...

shadow jedi:
thanks for visiting. all coaching profiles will also be updated prior to weekend.

Anonymous said...

haler to ol. ang ganda ganda dw ng PBA ANNUAL MAGAZINE,,, becoz c idol Papa James Yap ang cover pic. Yehey. Go Idol......

Anonymous said...

ganda ng website mo idol james....

Anonymous said...

tumawag ako sa pba. ang latest daw nla ang yong si Danny Ildefonso ang cover. wala pa presyo (mukhang P350.00 like last year's annual). lumipat na pala PBA office. nasa QC na.

Melvin said...

Hello. I will not give suggestions nor state a comment....

I have a question: (a very basic question for you)

How can I put a "read more" html link to my every post, so that I can only show the first part of every articles and not all... Please help me...
Thanks.. =)

PBA Addict said...

Melvin:
Please refer to blogger's help guide below...

http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=42215

if you have questions, please tell me.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape